Course Website: markusvogl.com/web1
Add to .html
<meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1″>
*remember DO NOT just load folder, must load contents of folder
Include script to circumvent email harvesters! rather than giving it a full email address, you split up into 3 values and assign them to variables (var): name, server, suffix.
REMINDER — only need to use ul/li when stacking!
Notes 11/15: Media Query + Fancy Box
- Go to end of CSS
- Introduce a breakpoint that essentially says @media (max-width: 490px)…. overrides container aspects
- Use percentages as another option!
- download @ http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/
- Drag into images folder of html folder
JQUERY (must attach)
- Copy jQuery
- Paste <script src> into events.html
3. Go to downloads folder….open demo folder…open index.html…copy line 14/15 <script type> and paste into events.html
4. Change ../source to fancybox
6. Close with });
7. Add <a class= “fancybox”
**MAKE SURE TO ADD SCRIPT SOURCES AND SCRIPT TYPE TO EVERY NEW PAGE!